Registration for individual online qualifiers will open on Friday 1st of November 2019 at
12:00 (Greek local time). You can see all available categories here
1. All individual competitors need to perform their online qualifiers at a location of
their choice and submit their videos online. All videos will be examined by Athens Throwdown
2. In individual event, there will be 3 qualification WODs which will be announced on
15/01/2020, 09:00 (Greek local time). All competitors must submit their scores until
31/01/2020, 23:59 (Greek local time).
3. Competitors can complete and submit the workouts as many times as they wish until the
4. Once the deadline of the workouts is over, a competitor will not be able to adjust,
submit or re-submit any score for these workouts.
5. The 540 best individual competitors will be invited in Athens, Greece for the finals
on 3-4-5 of April 2020.
1. How to submit your score: upload your videos on YouTube under Public privacy settings.
Then login to Piece of Game
score and video link.
2. Competitors are responsible for making sure their scores are submitted by Friday,
31st January 2020, at 23:59 Greek local time. Late scores are not allowed!
3. If you are having technical problems submitting a score, you must email
email@example.com before the deadline with your name, score, and the video link.
Any emails received after the deadline will not be considered.
4. You can confirm your score has been successfully submitted by seeing that it appears
on your Piece of Game dashboard. If you do not see your score on that page, it is not in
Piece of Game system, and you need to try again.
1. Athens Throwdown individual finals will run on 3-4-5 April 2020. All competitors will
compete in all three days, Friday 3rd, Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th of April 2020.
2. All individual competitors must check-in at the venue on Thursday 2nd of April 2020
between 19:30-20:30 o'clock Greek local time! Briefing will take place between 20:30-21:30
3. For your check-in, you must know your unique ID number: you can find it on Piece of
next to your name, and you will use it during the whole event.
4. During the check-in, competitors must have with them their Passport or their ID Card
the signed Waiver! You can download and print Waiver here!
5. If a competitor misses the check-in, then he/she will have a last chance on Friday
morning between 07:00-07:30. If he/she doesn't show up in both check-ins, then his/her spot
will be automatically offered to lucky losers!
6. Teenage Boys and Girls must have a written statement with them from their parents or
coaches, allowing them to participate in finals!
7. At the end of each day of the finals, the heats will change based on the competitors’
performance and they will be published at Piece of Game!
8. Athens Throwdown 2020 Leaderboard will be live throughout the qualifiers and finals
will be updated as scores are submitted. At the end of the qualifiers and finals, athletes
will receive an overall ranking.
Number of Individual competitors who qualify in Finals:
Elite Men: 120
Elite Women: 45
Scaled Men: 150
Scaled Women: 75
Masters Men 35+: 30
Masters Women 35+: 10
Masters Men 40+: 30
Masters Women 40+: 10
Masters Men 45+: 15
Masters Women 45+: 8
Masters Men 50+: 15
Masters Women 50+: 6
Teenage Boys up to 18: 16
Teenage Girls up to 18: 10